TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
All property in the sale is offered according to the following terms and conditions and is applicable to all bidders, including Internet bidders.
1. All property is sold "as is", "where-is", with any and all faults. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp shall have no responsibility to hold harmless for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUSALS. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any kind, express or implied. Your bid will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine the item. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp is not responsible for any variations in the appearance of online photographs. Due to various monitor settings, some colors may appear different in person than online Zedd's Art Gallery Corp is not responsible.
2. All statements contained in the catalog or in any bill of sale, invoice or elsewhere as to authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, count, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, exhibition, and literature of historical relevance, or physical condition ARE STATEMENTS OF OPINION AND NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. No employee or agent of Zedd's Art Gallery Corp is authorized to make on their behalf or on that of the property owner any representation or warranty, oral or written, with respect to any property.
3. A bid shall be conclusive proof that the person has made themselves acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp is not responsible for retracting or canceling bids on live auctioneers. If an online bidder wishes to cancel or retract a bid that is solely done through live auctioneers. If a bid is not retracted or canceled prior to auction then the buyer is responsible for the transaction.
4. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a tie or dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding between the two high bidders until the property is sold.
5. The price recorded by the auctioneer and/or auction clerk takes priority and will be official.
6. Before any purchases are allowed to be removed, full payment must be made in cash, cashier check, wire transfer, credit card or other means as announced by the auctioneer before the sale. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp reserves the right to hold purchases where payment is made by check until notified by the bank that the check cleared. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp reserves the right to require a bank check or wire transfer for large purchases.
7. All invoices must be paid no later than the 10th business day following the conclusion of the auction. A dispute will be entered for any invoice not paid within 10 business days. Any invoice not paid will be put into collections. A collector may contact buyers that owe Zedd's Art Gallery Corp in the attempt to collect a debt. If an invoice is paid from collections an additional 22% collections fee will be added to the total invoice.
8. Upon the fall of the hammer or when the Auctioneer says, "SOLD," title on the property shall pass to the highest bidder. All lots shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within the time period announced by the auctioneer, and if not removed, may be sent by Zedd's Art Gallery Corp to a storage facility, for the account, risk, and expense of the purchaser. For some reason the winner cannot remove items from the auction house, please contact us to let us know.
9. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp reserves the right to pass or withdraw any lot before or during the sale. Auction house not responsible for appraisal or certificate all items sold as is, where is.
10. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions herein are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Zedd's Art Gallery Corp and the Consignor by law, including, without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp, at its option, may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser, or (b) resell the property publicly or privately, and in such event, the purchaser shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs, including storage, the expense of both sales, Zedd's Art Gallery Corp commission at its regular sale and all other charges due hereunder, and incidental charges.
11. It is our policy to protect the identity of any and all bidders and Consignors at our sales, whether the bidder or Consignor is present or has left an execution (absentee) bid with the Auctions Online LLC.
12. A 22% buyer's premium will be added to the sale of each lot, plus the platform?s premium and applicable taxes, unless exempt by law.
13. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp does not currently accept PayPal. We accept Domestic Master and Visa Card to make the payment which total value under $500. We accept personal or company checks, bank wire transfers, certified checks, and money orders to make the payment. We do not accept any international card to make a payment. For International customers, we accept wire transfer. For wire transfer, there is a $30 bank fee. For card, there is a 4% transaction fee. No additional fee for check and money order.
14. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp is not liable for malfunctions, errors or omissions (hardware, software, electronic, human or otherwise) whether or not due to Zedd's Art Gallery Corp fault or negligence, resulting in the inaccurate transmittal of bids, the failure to execute bids or any other irregularity.
15. You hereby authorize Zedd's Art Gallery Corp to verify the information you have provided with the appropriate third parties.
16. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp Terms & Conditions define and control the relationship with our clients, despite the bidding venue or method the bidder employs. In the case of any disputes or conflicts between our Terms and Conditions and those of Zedd's Art Gallery Corp and Conditions control.
17. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp is not responsible for any variations in the appearance of online photographs.
18. Under limited circumstances and at the discretion of Zedd's Art Gallery Corp, a restocking fee of 30% of the total winning bid may be accepted by the auction house to cancel a winning bid. The buyer is responsible for paying any freight costs for any returned merchandise accepted by the auction house. Due to warehouse locations, items may be sent separately.
19. Condition statements are given as a courtesy to the client, and are only an opinion and should not be treated or relied upon as a statement of fact. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp shall have no responsibility or liability for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
20. Purchaser is responsible for all costs of shipping and making arrangements for shipping with Auction House shipper. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp will take buyer's merchandise to our shipper once the buyer has completed payment to auction house. The shipper will then contact the buyer to make arrangements to ship, and the buyer will pay the shipper directly for any and all shipping costs. Auction house will not invoice or accept payment for shipping charges under any circumstances. Zedd's Art Gallery Corp is not responsible for any international customs or duties owed.
21. The auction house and its respectable consignors have the right to withdraw any invoice/lots for any reason.
22. It is further agreed by signing up for an auction; the user has read, understood and accepted the Zedd's Art Gallery Corp's terms and conditions.
If you have not contacted Zedd's Art Gallery Corp. to arrange payment within 3 days of the time that invoice is sent, we will charge the credit card you used to register for the auction for the amount of your invoice.